Business Turnaround Services Australia is a national firm with Offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane with clients across the country. We focus on assisting companies in the $1m - $10m+ turnover range. Business Turnaround Services can partner with you to assist your business to realise its full potential.
Typical Client Profile
Turnover – Expected turnover range is $1m - $10 M+, but businesses that fall outside this range will be considered.
Industries – All industries are considered as the principles upon which we restructure businesses apply to all industries. In addition, our team has experience in an incredibly diverse range of industries.
Australia & New Zealand – We are happy to work with clients located in any part of Australia and New Zealand.
There is no charge until a contract is agreed to and signed. We will not sign a contract until you and our team are comfortable working with each other and the directors of your company have confidence in us to deliver results.
Our typical contract is for a 12 month term with fee structure based on annual turnover along with an initial sign on fee and a success fee so we have skin in the game. As our fee is based on turnover it is always affordable. We do not charge on a time basis except for any additional business services that may be required such as OUTSOURCED bookkeeping, sales management, or operations management.
Business Turnaround & Business Improvement services typically included in our standard 12 month agreements include:
- Review of the company's business in terms of business model, solvency, current cost structure, financing, marketing strategy, competitive strengths and weaknesses.
- Establishment of target operating profits and target cost structure for the company.
- Establishment of restructuring strategies to fulfil target operating profits and target cost structure.
- Assisting with implementing agreed restructuring strategies.
- Monitoring of implementation of agreed restructuring strategies.
- Assisting with negotiations with financiers and creditors as required.
- Monitoring of operations on a daily or weekly basis with simple and practical reporting systems.
- Upgrading of marketing strategies, product range, and competitiveness for the chosen market segments of the business as required.
- Ensuring accurate accounting for the business including monthly management accounting with reporting by the 7th of the following month with comparisons with budget.
Specialist Business Services
Specialist services which are charged on time basis include:
- Systems analysis, review and upgrade of organisation structure, documentation of job descriptions, review of processes and procedures and development of Procedures and Operations Manual. Also preparation of business plans.
- Provision of outsourced bookkeeping and administration services.
- Provision of outsourced sales management services.
- Provision of outsourced operations management services.